Inbound marketing is a marketing strategy that focuses on bringing visitors in without having to go get new visitors attention. Inbound marketing captivates customers and gives the appearance that the company is easy to be located and feeds the customers need to visit the website by rendering relevant content.
In a world full of sharing, everything from content to photos, Inbound marketing is everywhere. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and google+ to name a few are delivering relevant content to your customers already. By leveraging these outlets and more, inbound marketing brings your business front and center in your customers mind and keeps them groveling for more.
- Unique Content + Circulation– content that is created with your target market in mind, making it easy to find answers to common questions makes your content “share worthy”.
- Marketing Eco-System– Brand advocates are your future customers and current customers, but the cycle looks like this:
- start out as potentials
- Potential initiates contact
- Contact converts to customer
- Customer becomes a brand advocate.
- Customization– Customize content based on demographics, who needs what is what you are after for a customized content creation strategy. Having landing pages that tie to ad campaigns for certain segments makes conversion much higher if the content is geared towards them.
- Variable-stream– Inbound marketing is variable-stream to begin with because it reaches future and current customers where they are most active.
- Execution– Unique content creation, posting and metrics play a key role in making your inbound marketing mix work for you. Be in the right place at the same time your customers are.